Tuesday, February 14

final show - TOMORROW!!

wow time flies when you're having fun! can't believe the culmination of almost two terms of work is tomorrow. oh well, there is always the critical review to keep me busy for a while longer when it feels like its all over...

i guess i am ready. everything is prepared, and i have most of the day in the studio with the helpful people who are helping me, which is more than enough time to work out the lighting and upt u the staging etc ...

main stumbling block is this awful cough and cold i've had the last week. its written into the script by chance!! serves me write. reality had to live up to the performance and so gave me a real cold to deal with to make me not have to act!!!! oh well, its almost gone, kind of.

im excited. my sister and parents and best friend are driving up to see it, which is so nice, and they've never seen the department before, and nobody has seen the show before, so...... at least everyone will enjoy it for the surprise element! its very different to the work in progress show.. its lost all the presentational aspect and its just theatre now. theatre and music. and definately not musical theatre haha.

i will write about it after the event. for now, wish me luck...